Stacey Wilson, Broker
I am the Broker/Owner of ROOST East Bay! Although ROOST itself is new, I have been in business in the East Bay since 2004 and have assisted 150+ families buy and sell homes in Alameda, Contra Costa, and Sacramento counties. I have hung my license under some of the biggest real estate franchise names. However, what I’ve learned working under all of those brokerages, is that my success lies solely on my own merits and not the fancy logo or name me and my clients paid such high costs to be associated with. Thus… Roost (East Bay) Real Estate Company was formed to better serve my clients – without restriction.
I am a native Oakland resident and I am an alumni of Bishop O’Dowd High School and San Francisco State University. I live, work and play in the East Bay! Hey, I didn’t just show up when the Oakland market got “hot,” I’ve always been here.
I am open and honest with my clients and I enjoy building lifelong relationships with them. I always look out for my client’s best interest and my commitment to their satisfaction is my top priority.
I also work diligently to maintain strong relationships with other top agents and service providers and have found that kindness and relationships really go a long way in this business! Trust me – it makes a significant difference when we can all work together towards a common goal. Through my experiences, I have learned to surround myself with quality, reliable partners in this business to ensure that each transaction flows as smoothly as possible.
My number one goal is to get you the very best deal, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassles – whether you’re buying a new home, or selling your existing one.
At the end of the day, I want you to be so satisfied with my service that you feel compelled to refer your friends and family to me, not out of obligation, but because you truly believe they will benefit. Referrals are the lifeline of my business, so ultimately – your happiness with my level of service is my success too!
In my spare time, I enjoy gardening, cooking a good meal for my family, and catching up with friends!
I hope this website provides invaluable information on the buying and selling process. Of course, when you are ready to discuss your real estate needs and goals, or even if you just have real estate related questions, I am always available to help.
Congratulations on taking the first step. When you are ready to take the second, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
My strong points:
- I’m committed and dedicated to getting the job done! My goal is to surpass your expectations.
- I do my very best to proactively determine a successful plan of action for each transaction.
- I dedicate my time and loyalty to each and every client who places their trust in me.
- I find that communication is the key factor in this business, and if you have questions that are unfamiliar, it’s simple – I find the answer!
- I have intimate knowledge of the Bay Area real estate market
- I am definitely a “high tech” Realtor – as are many of today’s buyers and sellers. However, I know when I need to be “high touch” as well!
- I am a fearless negotiator.
- I have excellent marketing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- I LOVE SELLING HOMES!
Memberships and Awards
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Oakland/Berkeley (OBAR) Association of Realtors
- CRS– Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified EcoBroker®
- SFR– NAR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- CHS– Certified HAFA Specialist (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative)
- Certified REO Specialist
- At Home with Diversity Certification
- 2010 – Top Producer, George & Co., Realtors
- 2009 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Grand Masters Achievement Award
- 2008 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Grand Masters Achievement Award
- 2007 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Masters Club Award
- Metrolist Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- East Bay Regional Data (EBRD) Multiple Listing Service (MLS)