I have helped buyers and sellers with their real estate goals for over 12 years. I am a native Oakland resident and I am an alumni of Bishop O’Dowd High School and San Francisco State University.
I have worked in the service industry for a long time! Prior to becoming a Realtor, I ran my own successful business for more than 7 years, working as an independent legal secretary to several real estate attorneys. Upon moving back into the “corporate world,” I worked as an Administrative / Marketing Assistant for a team of eight Senior Vice Presidents and Senior Brokers of a major commercial real estate brokerage, and the majority of my work was for the Multi-Housing division. It was there that I discovered my passion for real estate, and went on to effortlessly obtain my own license. However, I knew I didn’t want to stay in the commercial arena and decided to focus my business within residential real estate. I love everything about real estate, and I haven’t looked back!
I am open and honest in communication with my clients and I enjoy building lifelong relationships with them. I always look out for my client’s best interest and my commitment to their satisfaction is my top priority.
I also work diligently to maintain strong relationships with other top agents and service providers and have found that kindness really goes a long way in this business! Trust me – it makes a significant difference when we can all work together towards a common goal. Through my experiences, I have learned to surround myself with quality, reliable partners in this business to ensure that each transaction flows as smoothly as possible.
My number one goal is to get you the very best deal, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of hassles – whether you’re buying a new home, or selling your existing one.
At the end of the day, I want you to be so satisfied with my service that you feel compelled to refer your friends and family to me, not out of obligation, but because you truly believe they will benefit. Referrals are the lifeline of my business, so ultimately – your happiness with my level of service is my success too!
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking a good meal for my family, catching up with friends, and working on restoring my vintage “glamper!”
I hope this website provides invaluable information on the Buying and Selling process. Of course, when you are ready to discuss your real estate needs and goals, or if you have any questions, I am always available to help.
Congratulations on taking the first step. When you are ready to take the second, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
My strong points:
- I’m committed and dedicated to getting the job done! My goal is to surpass your expectations.
- I do my very best to proactively determine a successful plan of action for each transaction.
- I dedicate my time and loyalty to each and every client who places their trust in me.
- I find that communication is the key factor in this business, and if you have questions that are unfamiliar, it’s simple – I find the answer!
- I have intimate knowledge of the Bay Area real estate market
- I am definitely a “high tech” Realtor – as are many of today’s buyers and sellers. However, I know when I need to be “high touch” as well!
- I am a fearless negotiator.
- I have excellent marketing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- I LOVE SELLING HOMES!
Memberships and Awards
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Oakland/Berkeley (OBAR) Association of Realtors
- CRS– Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified EcoBroker®
- SFR– NAR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- CHS– Certified HAFA Specialist (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative)
- Certified REO Specialist
- At Home with Diversity Certification
- 2010 – Top Producer, George & Co., Realtors
- 2009 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Grand Masters Achievement Award
- 2008 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Grand Masters Achievement Award
- 2007 – Bay East Association of Realtors – Masters Club Award
- Metrolist Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- East Bay Regional Data (EBRD) Multiple Listing Service (MLS)