East Bay Homebuyer Assistance Programs
2. City Programs: For information about local first-time homebuyer assistance programs, click the city below.
- Alameda – Down payment assistance, Below Market Rate (BMR) affordable homes for sale
- Oakland –
- First Time Homebuyer Mortgage Assistance Program (MAP): To assist low and moderate-income, first time homebuyers to purchase homes in the City of Oakland. Purchase price up to $650,000 and assistance up to $75,000. No minimum credit.
- CalHome Program: To assist low-income, first time homebuyers with the purchase of homes in the City of Oakland. Maximum loan amount is 30% of the purchase price, not to exceed $60,000.
Call Nicki Duesberg, Homeownership Program Coordinator, at t. 510.238.6158, or e: email@example.com.
- San Leandro – First time homebuyer program, seminars.
3. Additional Resources: Visit downpaymentresource.com for additional sources of down payment.